Supporting Alzheimer’s Research on the East End
Please help us support Alzheimer’s research and join us for the 7th Annual East End Walk for Alzheimer’s & Fall Festival. All funds raised for this wonderful cause go to the Alzheimer’s Disease Resource Center, Inc. (ADRC). This year’s walk will be held at the beautiful Long Island Aquarium in Riverhead on Saturday, October 13th, 2018.
- Where: Long Island Aquarium, 431 East Main Street, Riverhead, NY 11901
- When: Saturday, October 13th, 2018
- Continental Breakfast in the Sea Star Ballroom – 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Opening Ceremonies – 10:00 a.m.
- Walk Ribbon Cutting – 11:00 a.m.
- Lunch in the Riverfront Room – Noon
For more information please call Mary Ann Malack-Ragona, ED/CEO at (631) 820-8068.
Anyone raising $125 or more will have free admission to the lunch and access to the Aquarium for the afternoon.
- Special feature: Penquin pictures Meet & Greet.